Kevin C. Robert
- Kevin C. Robert, who is Chairman of the Board of Directors is a partner and co-founder of of Clarion Offshore Partners LLC. Clarion, a partnership between Blackstone Energy Partners and the former senior executives of Pride International, is a platform that provides financial, strategic and operational solutions to the oil and gas offshore industry. Kevin has 37 years of Energy Industry experience and prior to Clarion was the senior VP of Marketing at Ensco plc. Previous to Ensco he was Senior VP of Marketing & Business Development for Pride International and has held the position of VP EPCI Contracting for Samsung Heavy Industries, VP Marketing for Marine Drilling Companies, Managing Member of Maverick Offshore LLC and various management, operations and engineering positions over a 17-year period at Conoco Inc. Kevin serves as a Director on the board of M-Trigen, Inc.
- Donald Williams, who has over 30 years in domestic and international power generation and oilfield equipment experience, is the founder and principal officer of M-TriGen, Inc. (formerly M-CoGen, Inc.) based in Houston, Texas. He was formerly Director of International Business Development, Latin America for the Larson Group in the sale of power generation equipment where he also redesigned and launched a new line of micro-sized Auxiliary Power Units for Class A trucks. In prior years, he was International Business Development Manager for Stewart & Stevenson Power Products responsible for sales and marketing of oil drilling and rig equipment, Electro Motive diesel engines, and power generation equipment for Central and Latin America. He has held executive positions with various companies servicing oilfield operators with gas treatment plants, rotating equipment, wellheads, production chemicals, engineering services, manpower and logistics and aftermarket services in the U.S., Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, and Netherland Antilles. A native of Venezuela, Mr. Williams graduated from Schiller International University London, England.
- Paul Wetherold has more than 40 years of energy industry engineering and managerial experience focused on international joint ventures, business development, and start-up companies. He has held numerous positions with international energy companies including Engineering Manager for Dresser Industries in Venezuela, Colombia and Nigeria; Co-Founder of Sealol, S.A. (a joint venture with EG&G); Co-Founder Sumatec, S.A.-Venezuela/Sumatec International, Ltd. Anguilla; and Co-Founder Lasocol S.A.S. Colombia. Mr. Wetherold graduated Cum Laude from Texas A&I University with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- Matt O’Hayer has been an entrepreneur all his life. He has been a CEO since 1975, running small/mid-size companies. He has founded Barter Exchange, a trading company for businesses with franchise locations throughout the USA. Barter Exchange was quoted as one of the 500 fastest growing businesses in the USA. O’Hayer also founded Grand Adventures Tour and Travel Publishing Corp. (GATT), which became the world’s leading supplier of leisure travel information and travel related services to the airline employee (interline) and travel professional Markets. In 2007, Matt started Vital Farms setting out to produce the highest quality food in an environmentally responsible manner from humanely treated animals on a commercial scale. Vital farms now has over 100 family farms in eight states producing pasture raised organic eggs from happy hens. O’Hayer was a member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO) now known as World Presidents Association (WPO). He has and continues to serve on a number of non-profit boards. Now serving as a Director on the board of M-Trigen, Inc.
- Greg Looser’s career has spanned over 23 years in law and international business. He is Co-Founder, Partner and Director of Clarion Ventures, LLC and also was Co-Founder, Partner and Director of Clarion Offshore Partners, LLC, a partnership formed with The Blackstone Group, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. He has served as Senior Advisor to Revelation, LP, a highly specialized, multi-disciplinary team of business strategists and litigation scientists providing direction to Fortune 500 companies in complex matters, that was founded by former US Attorney General Edwin Meese III and Stacy Taylor. Prior to advising Revelation, Mr. Looser served as Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer and earlier as Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Pride International, Inc. (NYSE: PDE), one of the world’s largest international offshore drilling contractors, prior to its merger with Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV). At Pride, he held senior executive positions overseeing safety, health, environmental, governmental, technology, administrative, legal and compliance matters. Prior to joining Pride, he practiced law with the firm of Bracewell, LLP and was law clerk to Justice Tom James of the Fifth District Court of Appeals of Texas.