Modular and Scalable to Meet any Property’s Demand
The micro-combined PowerAire cooling, heat and power system is the most reliable, economically efficient, and environmentally sound solution for the residence or small business.
- Natural gas (or propane) power generation system capable of delivering power to the home 2 to 3 times as efficiently as the current power grid.
- Capable of delivering all of the power, cooling, hot water and space heating required by the average home or small commercial facility. Units can be paralleled.
- 5 to 10kW of prime power with grid tie and grid back-up
- 4 to 8 tons of thermal energy for heating applications
- 2 to 10 tons of cooling capacity
- 85% plus efficiency rating
- Providing three levels of power redundancy and whole house uninterruptable power in addition to providing surge and spike protection.
- Provides the owner an aggressive return on investment by displacing electricity consumption with inexpensive natural gas.
- Interconnects to electric grid for automatic back up power and to sell excess power (net-metering.)
- Inputs for solar or wind power. Controls all power sources including grid, solar or wind
- PowerAire is also capable of interconnecting to the utility grid and also to other m-TriGen systems - creating intelligent Mini-Grids capable of sharing and sourcing power using the path of least resistance.
- Drastically reduces carbon footprint.
- Quiet Operation at 58 to 62 db.