Kevin C. Robert
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
President and Chief Technology Officer
- Kevin C. Robert is a partner and co-founder of of Clarion Offshore Partners LLC. Clarion, a partnership between Blackstone Energy Partners and the former senior executives of Pride International, is a platform that provides financial, strategic and operational solutions to the oil and gas offshore industry. Kevin has 37 years of Energy Industry experience and prior to Clarion was the senior VP of Marketing at Ensco plc. Previous to Ensco he was Senior VP of Marketing & Business Development for Pride International and has held the position of VP EPCI Contracting for Samsung Heavy Industries, VP Marketing for Marine Drilling Companies, Managing Member of Maverick Offshore LLC and various management, operations and engineering positions over a 17-year period at Conoco Inc. Kevin serves as a Director on the board of M-Trigen, Inc.
- Donald Williams, who has over 30 years in domestic and international power generation and oilfield equipment experience, is the founder and principal officer of M-TriGen, Inc. (formerly M-CoGen, Inc.) based in Houston, Texas. He was formerly Director of International Business Development, Latin America for the Larson Group in the sale of power generation equipment where he also redesigned and launched a new line of micro-sized Auxiliary Power Units for Class A trucks. In prior years, he was International Business Development Manager for Stewart & Stevenson Power Products responsible for sales and marketing of oil drilling and rig equipment, Electro Motive diesel engines, and power generation equipment for Central and Latin America. He has held executive positions with various companies servicing oilfield operators with gas treatment plants, rotating equipment, wellheads, production chemicals, engineering services, manpower and logistics and aftermarket services in the U.S., Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, and Netherland Antilles. A native of Venezuela, Mr. Williams graduated from Schiller International University London, England.
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Development Officer
- Royd Graham joined M-TriGen, Inc. in August 2017 as EVP CFO with over 25 years’ experience in domestic and international companies serving industries including electric and gas transmission construction, retail, offshore seismic, industrial gas and public accounting in high growth private and public companies. Royd served two years as President, CFO and Director of Cirrus Air Technologies, LLC, a start-up company providing a residential whole-home air purification system. During his 10 years at Quanta Services, Inc., an $8 billion international Fortune 500 company, Royd served in various roles including Director Operations Reporting and Regional Controller completing subsidiary due diligence acquisitions and integrations, SOX year one and two, and establishing the regional accounting functions. During his six years at Academy Sports + Outdoors, the third largest sporting goods retailer in the US, he was promoted to VP Corporate Controller where he assisted launching the eCommerce sales channel and completing the $2.4B private equity sale in 2011. He was subsidiary Assistant Controller promoted to Controller at Petroleum Geo-Services US, Inc. for the Gulf of Mexico offshore seismic operations where he streamlined processes and co-managed the global implementation of the PeopleSoft Financial suite during his three years there. While at Air Liquide America he helped form a new team that streamlined administrative functions in the US operations and reported to the French parent company while being promoted to Team Supervisor. Royd began his career at Price Waterhouse in the small business oil and gas audit group in Houston, Texas. A native Texan, Royd earned his BBA - Accounting from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, is a Texas CPA and CGMA, and a member of the AICPA and TSCPA. He and his wife of 26 years have three children ages 22, 19 and 17 that they have raised in Katy, Texas where they serve within their church and community.
- John Abraham has over 25 years in high growth technology companies and is the Chief Development Officer for M-TriGen, Inc. John has responsibility for company Strategy, Sales and Marketing, Business Development and Product Management. Beginning his career with AT&T in the early 90s, he co-founded and ran several successful tech companies including Global Capacity Inc., a $400MM data networking services company, Shango, a cloud services software platform for mobile telecom carriers, and Bottlecapps, Inc. which is one of the fastest growing specialty retail app platforms in the US, with over 160 stores using their platform in 2017. John's 25 years in technology start up companies has been in a variety of roles focused on driving growth, bringing products to market from concept to revenue generation, raising early stage and venture capital financing, and conducting numerous M&A transactions. John is well known in the the US start-up community and has helped mentor many other entrepreneurs in several tech incubators around the U.S. and internationally.
VP of Sales & Marketing
- Dan Giampetroni has spent over twenty years in the power generation and battery markets. Most recently he developed and managed a strategic business unit at Kohler that targeted the residential and light commercial generator markets. During this time he expanded the product portfolio, increased the dealer network and grew market share. His relationships and strategic background in marketing and business development are being utilized to develop and manage M-Trigen's distribution, create utility partnerships and re brand the company to increase market awareness.
Vice president Of Manufacturing And Operations
- Todd Willhoit has 25 years of experience in manufacturing and engineering management, with a strong background in process improvement, lean manufacturing, product development and staff development. Throughout his long career at companies such as Phillips 66, Toshiba International, and Oral-B laboratories, Todd has worked in instrument and electrical design, developed electrical and mechanical system architecture and has been responsible for project management and control systems for high volume (greater than 1,000,000 units per day) manufacturing plants. Todd has BS in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University.